Periodicity of maintenance for severe conditions of operation is necessary for using, only if the car is maintained in these conditions. Severe conditions of operation include:
– movement on the dusty district;
– movement on the broken, impounded roads, movement in the hilly and mountain district;
– car operation in cold climatic zones;
– long operation of the engine idling or short-term movement of the car at low temperature of air;
– frequent, sharp braking;
– trailer towage;
– car use as a taxi or the rent car;
– if more than 50 % of time of movement of the car are the share of a dense city stream of transport at air temperature more than 32 °C;.
– if more than 50 % of time of movement of the car speed more than 120 km/h and air temperature make more than 30 °C.